Thursday, May 21, 2015

Ponderings

So I have been doing some serious thinking about my reading.  I read a book and I genuinely get drawn in.  I have read books that some have not enjoyed nearly as much as I have.  So I wonder can you love books to much?  I have to try really hard to find things that I dislike about the books I read.  And this is not because I stick with only topics I enjoy.  I really do read EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that comes across my way.  So I worry that my reviews might not be taken quite as seriously as others because I don't seem to be able to find that ability to get annoyed or angry over books and details.  I take my books like I take people you have good things and you have bad things about them but they are all unique and different and the positives far outweigh the negatives.  Granted I am sure I will run across a book eventually that I will not be able to give more praise than criticism to.  And until that day comes be prepared for lots of praise for the books I read.

3 comments:

  1. You sound like a good reader and a good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind thought.

    ReplyDelete